Insider Risk Consultant
Signpost Six, a global leader in insider risk management, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Insider Risk Consultant to join our team of dedicated professionals. With a strong commitment to providing comprehensive solutions and expert advice, we support clients in mitigating insider risks, safeguarding their valuable assets, and enhancing their overall security posture.
As an Insider Risk Consultant, you will:
As an insider risk consultant you’ll have the responsibility for one or multiple large projects on an (inter)national level. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a project, through its lifecycle, to an agreed budget and quality. Activities will include:
- Conduct comprehensive insider risk assessments, employing a deep understanding of clients’ organizational structures, processes, and security measures.
- Develop and implement customised insider risk management strategies that align with clients’ specific needs, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver thorough and actionable recommendations to clients, addressing potential vulnerabilities and areas of improvement to strengthen their defenses against insider threats.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including cybersecurity, human resources, and legal departments, to facilitate seamless integration of insider risk management programs.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to clients in maintaining and updating their insider risk management strategies, ensuring continuous effectiveness and adaptability to evolving threats.
- Actively contribute to Signpost Six’s thought leadership by conducting research, attending industry conferences, and sharing insights on emerging insider risk trends and best practices.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field, such as security, psychology, criminology, cybersecurity, or risk management.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in security or a related field, demonstrating a proven track record of success.
- Knowledge of security assessment methodologies, tools, and frameworks, as well as industry standards.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, with the ability to present complex information clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences.
- Experience with defining, implementing, and maintaining consulting best practices, with an ability to manage and follow up on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset, fostering productive relationships with clients, colleagues, and industry partners.
- Fluency in English is required, and proficiency in additional languages is considered a significant advantage.
As a leading insider risk training and consultancy firm, our mission is to protect employees and organisations by fostering introspection, improving internal processes, and promoting a proactive, supportive culture. To achieve this, we believe in a holistic, people-centred approach to safeguard organisations and their assets. Our esteemed team comprises seasoned consultants possessing extensive expertise in psychology, intelligence, insider risk management, and business strategy. By utilising our specialised services and strategic partnerships, we assist clients in implementing bespoke countermeasures that effectively address their unique security challenges and safeguard their competitive advantage.
At Signpost Six, we recognize the value of a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply.
- Part-time (36/hrs)
- Office in the heart of The Hague
- Company training
- Business travel allowance
- Budget for professional development
- Christmas package
- Friday afternoon drink
- Travel allowance
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours