About Signpost Six
At Signpost Six, we offer insider risk management solutions that help businesses and people stay on track. We are an insider risk training and consultancy firm helping organisations retain the value of their critical people, assets and especially intellectual property by offering a holistic approach to mitigating insider risks from nation-state espionage and organized crime. Our people-focused solutions are focused on early detection and prevention and are based on research-backed findings. Composed of a team of experienced consultants with deep expertise in psychology, intelligence, insider risk and business, we support clients in implementing appropriate countermeasures through our specialized offerings and/or partnerships. Curious to learn how you can help us? Continue reading below.
What will you do?
As an insider risk project manager in our team, you will have the responsibility for one or multiple large projects on an international level. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a project, through its lifecycle, to the agreed budget and quality. Activities will include:
- Managing the delivery of and providing direction within a project, working closely with the relevant business leads and stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Reporting on delivery confidence, project governance, business change, budget, schedule, scope, resources, benefits and all other key aspects of the project.
- Ensuring the required standards are met and will ensure relevant stakeholders are made aware of any material risks, actions, issues, dependencies, cost, benefit, and scope changes.
- Creating financial baselines and tracking cost actuals in a detailed budget document. Managing project expenditure against budget as agreed in the project definition document or approval request.
- Preparing materials for governance meetings as required including board presentations.
- Ensuring that issues, risks and interdependencies are identified, managed and resolved
- Ensuring key person risks are mitigated.
- Managing project governance through the delivery of detailed work breakdown structures, project working groups and steering committees.
- Managing tools & information.
- Ensuring all project documents are audit-ready at all times.
- Promoting and embedding a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy-compliant conduct is the norm.
- Ensuring the project team is adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff.
The ideal candidate
- Has proven project management skills (10+ years of experience) and active PMP or Prince 2 certification.
- Experience working with large multinationals in the pharmaceutical, oil and gas, defence, semiconductor, or hi-tech sectors.
- Has affinity with the intelligence and security sector, preferably with work experience.
- Is able to mobilize others to initiate a culture of change and continuous improvement.
- Is detail-oriented, persistent and able to drive projects to completion.
- Has strong interpersonal skills, style flexibility and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to manage own workload, meet deadlines and balance different and changing priorities.
- Uses thoughtful networking and communication to overcome barriers.
- Enjoys working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires a broad knowledge of the client company.
- Thinks end-to-end to optimize performance (cost, quality, delivery) in the total chain rather than at one local instance.
- Is fluent in English. Dutch and/or French fluency is a plus.
- Is able to bridge cultural differences and work effectively with partners and clients across several different locations.
- Is willing to travel.
- Has personal impact, independence and initiative.
What we offer
- A full-time role on our team.
- Flexible starting date
- Flexible working times and location-independent working
- Salary to be discussed
Are you interested? Please apply through our Linkedin page.