Did you know that 97% of all people who committed an insider act were already under official supervision for concerning behaviour? We believe prevention and early intervention through the use of our Signpost Six Insider Risk Management methodology is key.
- UNDERSTAND the insider risk activity spectrum and early signs of threats.
- GAIN a holistic view of insider risk management.
- EMPLOY concrete tools to assess your organisation’s insider risk maturity.
- IMPLEMENT a roadmap of actions within your organisation.
We provide webinars and presentations on the following subjects:
- Insider Risk during the COVID-19 crisis
- Introduction to the Critical Pathway to Insider Risk
- Introduction to Insider Risk Management
- Introduction to Investigative Interviewing
- Insider Risk Case Management
- Conducting an Insider Risk Assessment
- Personnel Security
- Insider Risk Monitoring
- The Digital Employee: Identity and Access Management
- Chinese Economic and Academic Espionage
- The Bias Bubble: How to Cope with Fake News in an Era of Information Overload
- Anonymous threatening Communications
- Edward Snowden and his Critical Pathway
- Why Good People can do Bad Things
Recognising the need of organisations to come with scalable solutions, Signpost Six has designed an e-learning programme focusing on manager and employee awareness of behavioural risk signs and the Critical Pathway methodology (Shaw and Sellers). The programme enables both managers and employees to recognise and respond to concerning behaviours early on, thereby mitigating insider risks within your organisation.
Your organisation will learn:
- How can I play a role in information elicitation?
- How to judge statements such as “I cannot remember”
- How to deal with cross cultural settings
- What tools to use with non-cooperative or cooperative interviewees
- How to judge the reliability of the information received