Only EUR 45!
And earn CPEs!
A lightweight introduction to insider risk.
Recognising the need of organisations to come with scalable solutions, Signpost Six has designed an e-learning programme focusing on manager and employee awareness of behavioural risk signs and the Critical Pathway methodology (Shaw and Sellers). The programme enables both managers and employees to recognise and respond to concerning behaviours early on, thereby mitigating insider risks within your organisation.
This mini-course will help you:
- UNDERSTAND the duty of care towards colleagues
- PREVENT derailment of a potential malicious insider
- DETECT early warning signals to commit insider acts
- IMPROVE adequate response by employees, managers and the organisation as a whole
- An introduction to insider risk management
- The Critical Pathway to Insider Risk methodology
- Your ‘own’ insider experience: case studies from different insider acts across various industries (6 options to choose from: espionage, IP theft, insider trading, violence, media leaks, sabotage)
Key features of this e-learning
- Offered through our online learning platform or your learning management system.
- Composed of 4 short modules.
- Requires users to pass a short quiz to complete each module.
- Allows users to select from various cases.
- Contains pre-test and post-test to qualify what the user has learned.
- Takes 1 to 1.5 hours to complete.
Benefits of e-learning concept
- Reaches many employees at one time and in a short time frame.
- Ensures consistent messaging.
- Promotes high retention due to the diversity in learning techniques.
- Saves time and money compared to classroom training.
- Measures progress and effectiveness through reporting tools.
- Creates flexibility, allowing users to follow training when it is convenient.
Scales quickly, enabling new policies, training, ideas, and concepts to be communicated fast.
Go ahead, take 60 minutes to learn how to support your colleagues and create a higher-performing team. It’s all there!