Limited offer! Only EUR 3,405.
For CPE credits from Signpost Six – the European leader on insider risk.
Become an insider risk management professional.
Did you know that 97% of all people who committed an insider act were already under official supervision for concerning behaviour? We believe prevention and early intervention through the use of our Signpost Six insider risk management methodology are key.
The online risk management training will help you
- UNDERSTAND the insider risk activity spectrum and early signs of threats;
- GAIN a holistic view of insider risk management;
- EMPLOY concrete tools to assess your organisation’s insider risk maturity;
- IMPLEMENT a roadmap of actions within your organisation.
- Module 1 – Insider risk theory
- Module 2 – Critical Pathway to insider risk
- Expert interview: Dr Eric Shaw, founder of the Critical Pathway model
- Module 3 – Insider risk assessment
- Module 4 – Privacy and legal considerations
- Module 5 – IT and physical infrastructure
- Module 6 – Governance, leadership and culture
- Module 7 – Training and education
- Expert interview: Masha Sedova, founder of Elevate Security
- Module 8 – Employee and third party lifecycle management
- Module 9 – Data sources and analysis
- Module 10 – Case management and response mechanisms
- Module 11 – Roadmap and implementation (includes written assignment)
- Expert interview: Derek Porter, Group Head of Intelligence, Security & Crisis Management at BP, and Helen Simpson, Insider Risk Programme Lead at BP
Key features of this online training
- Over 11 hours of recorded modules and interviews with leading insider risk experts from government, business and academia.
- A 175+ page theory book that contains the material covered in the videos plus additional appendices on topics such as job descriptions for insider risk managers and analysts and insider risk worst practices.
- Questions and assignments that, if passed, allow trainees to become certified insider risk programme managers. The course can also be used to fulfil CPE requirements from numerous professional associations.
- Monthly Q&A sessions with Signpost Six experts.
- On request, a private session with Signpost Six experts for sensitive discussions.
- Ability to manage access tokens and track the progress of employees.
Benefits of online training
- Reaches many employees at one time and in a short time frame.
- Enables consistent messaging.
- Provides quality review and feedback on assignments from Signpost Six professionals.
- Saves time and money compared to classroom training courses.
- Allows users flexibility in completing their training.